The large city of Benidorm is the most popular tourist destination on the Costa Blanca. A city renowned for it’s great value bars and restaurants, vibrant nightlife and lovely sandy beaches.
Motorcycle Tours In Benidorm, Alicante
Most visitors to the area are content to lie on the beach and soak up the sun during the day and party at night but Benidorm offers a whole lot more with water parks, theme parks, museums, aquariums and safari parks. There are all sorts of excursions available and every type of vehicle for hire. With the Costa Blanca’s fantastic weather, motorcycle tours in Benidorm are an excellent way to experience the beauty of the coast and mountains and the thrill of the open road. Marco Polo Expediciones offer 2 types of motorcycle tours in Benidorm, on a variety of bikes which are listed below. Motorbike Tours in and around Benidorm have been increasing in popularity recently and certainly one of the more enjoyable things to do in Benidorm for the visitors and residents.
2,5 Hour Motorcycle Tour, Benidorm
A 2,5 hour guided tour through the mountains and marina area on well maintained tarmac roads with thrilling twists & turns and not much traffic, allowing riders to fully enjoy the beautiful scenery. All equipment is provided including trousers, jackets and gloves. The 2,5 hour tours are run on Tuesdays and Saturdays, are over a distance of approximately 100 km and are for a maximum of 6 persons. Minimum age of 30 years and a full class A motorcycle licence is required.
- Triumph Bonneville SE : 105€ driver, 35€ passenger.
- Ducati Hypermotard 796 : 110€ driver, 39€ passenger.
- Harley Davidson 883 R : 110€ driver, 39€ passenger.
- KTM Duke 690 : 105€ driver, 35€ passenger.
- Husqvarna TR 650 Strada : 105€ driver, 35€ passenger.
- BMW G 650 Xcountry : 95€ driver, 35€ passenger.
5 Hour Motorcycle Tour, Benidorm & Costa Blanca
If you fancy exploring more of the Costa Blanca, the 5 hour guided tour is perfect. There are 3 fantastic itineraries to choose from. Riders will head North crossing the famous ”Coll de Rates” or the ”Marina Baixa” region winding your way through the Aitana mountain range which reaches a lofty 1,100 metres and offers breathtaking panoramic views. Riders will get the chance to visit mountain reservoirs with crystal clear waters and historical caves. The 5 hour tours are run on Wednesdays and Fridays, are over a distance of approximately 150 km and are for a maximum of 6 persons. Minimum age of 30 years and a full class A motorcycle licence is required.
- Triumph Bonneville SE : 160€ driver, 49€ passenger.
- Ducati Hypermotard 796 : 150€ driver, 49€ passenger.
- Harley Davidson 883 R : 150€ driver, 49€ passenger.
- KTM Duke 690 : 140€ driver, 45€ passenger.
- Husqvarna TR 650 Strada : 140€ driver, 45€ passenger.
- BMW G 650 Xcountry : 135€ driver, 45€ passenger.
For further information on motorcycle tours in Benidorm and many other thrilling adventures call : 0034 655 879 711 / 0034 965 863 399 or e-mail : [email protected]